Barossa Valley Wine Tour
Plan your own adventure, visit your favourite wineries, and enjoy a local lunch…
You can choose from more than 80 Barossa Valley cellar doors, many of them in buildings constructed in the mid to late 1800s and having family histories going back many generations.
Some offer restaurant quality meals, or platters to enjoy indoors or in picnic/vineyard settings, or you can select from the many places in and around Tanunda, Nuriootpa and Angaston to enjoy lunch.
With a totally flexible itinerary, you just need to let us know where you'd like to go and leave the rest to us.
If you're not sure, we have many suggestions and recommendations to make, but always with one thought in mind, it’s:
Your Day, Your Choice, Your Destination.
Your Barossa Valley Wine Tour…
At a time to suit – say around 9:30am – you are welcomed aboard the luxury Mercedes-Benz Valente. Then, you're transported in style to the Barossa Valley wine district where you'll visit two or three wineries before selecting from the many restaurants and cafés to relax and enjoy a lunch of your choice.
In the afternoon you'll visit another two or three wineries, depending on time.
Leaving the Barossa at around 4pm, you'll be returned to your drop off point at approximately 5:15pm.
Value: from $95pp (based on 7 people)
Barossa wine tour inclusions:
- Mercedes Valente 8 seater people mover
- Chauffeur driver with 20 years experience in the wine industry
- Complimentary refrigerated bottled water
- Door to door service from your accommodation
- 1 to 7 passengers
- Pre-arranged wine tour itinerary or plan your own
- Adjustable seating arrangements for face to face or all forward facing
Additional Barossa day tour options:
- Visit Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
- Lunch reservations at some of the finest restaurants in the country
- Enjoy a Beer Paddle
- Plan a vineyard or winery tour
- Scenic Helicopter flight
- Cheese tasting
- Scenic tour of Mengler's Hill and/or the Whispering Wall
- Barrel coopering
- As the cost of lunch can vary significantly, this is not included in the price
- Many wineries and restaurants require bookings, so let us know what you are interested in and we'll take care of everything